Excellent opportunity to discover the highlights of Bohinj.
SPECIAL OFFER INCLUDES:
- 3x overnight in double room,
- 3x rich breakfast buffet with local products,
- 3x à la carte dinner,
- afternoon tea or coffee with a daily dessert,
- Julian Alps Card: Bohinj offering: free admissions to Savica Waterfall and Mostnica Gorge, free admissions to all museums in Bohinj, free ride with the panoramic boat on Lake Bohinj and other benefits in Bohinj.
- 1x guided hiking tour,
- unlimited entrance to the wellness including Finnish & Turkish sauna, outdoor whirlpool, relax room with a salt wall, experience shower – check the rest of the wellness offer HERE,
- wellness bag in your room filled with a bathrobe, a sauna towel and an extra towel,
- weekly programme including active offers depanding on the day – check HERE,
- parking space in front of the hotel
- free Wi-Fi.
- 780 € for 2 persons in a double room,
- 540 € for 1 person in a single room.
FROM – TO:
- 15.4. – 30.6.2022
- 12.9. – 15.10.2022
- tourist tax: 2 € / person / night.
Cancellation fees apply for late cancellations of confirmed bookings:
- 7 days prior of arrival: free of charge cancellation,
- 6-3 days prior of arrival: payment of 50 % of services ordered,
- 2-1 days / day prior of arrival: payment of 100 % of services ordered.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
If a stay is not possible due to Covid-19 (only valid in case of illness and/or travel restrictions due to the virus), cancellation is free of charge up to 7 days prior to departure. In this case, the deposit already paid will be deducted from the next stay.
Reservation conditions: prepayment. Prices are in euro incl. VAT.
We reserve the right to make changes.
DON’T MISS OUT OUR EVENTS
Merry December in Hotel Bohinj
The most magical month of the year is just around the corner.
U Lajf! – Cancelled*
Every Saturday, 7 pm – 10 pm
Every Thursday, 5 pm – 8 pm
Every Tuesday and Friday, 8 pm
Tea & “Potica”
Every Monday and Wednesday,
4 pm – 6 pm
Morning workout with Monika
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, 8 am – 9 am